Pgcli is a command line interface for Postgres database that does auto-completion and syntax highlighting. You can install this version using:
$ pip install -U pgcli
- Refresh completions after COMMIT or ROLLBACK. (Thanks: Irina Truong)
- Use dbcli's Homebrew tap for installing pgcli on macOS (issue #718) (Thanks: Thomas Roten).
- Only set LESS environment variable if it's unset. (Thanks: Irina Truong)
- Quote schema in SET SCHEMA statement (issue #469) (Thanks: Irina Truong)
- Use CLI Helpers for pretty printing query results (Thanks: Thomas Roten).
- Skip serial columns when expanding * for INSERT INTO foo(* (Thanks: Joakim Koljonen).
- Command line option to list databases (issue #206) (Thanks: François Pietka)
- Fixed DSN aliases not being read from custom pgclirc (issue #717). (Thanks: Irina Truong).