Pgcli is a command line interface for Postgres database that does auto-completion and syntax highlighting. You can install this version using:
$ pip install -U pgcli
This release adds \pset pager and \T to control output, as well as --list-dsn, and we just welcomed a new contributor, Frederic Aoustin. Updated pgspecial includes \dD command, and $1 syntax for favorite query parameters.
- Manage pager by \pset pager and add enable_pager to the config file (Thanks: Frederic Aoustin).
- Add support for \T command to change format output. (Thanks: Frederic Aoustin).
- Add option --list-dsn (Thanks: Frederic Aoustin).
- Removed support for Python 3.3. (Thanks: Irina Truong)
This release also bumps pgspecial requirement to 1.10.0. The new version of pgspecial adds:
- Add support for \dD command. (Thanks: Lele Gaifax).
- Add support for parameters $1...$n in query (Thanks: Frederic Aoustin).
- Fix listing of table inheritance in \d command. (Thanks: Lele Gaifax).